Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mike and Elizabeth Grandy's Wedding Images











Here are a few images from Mike and Elizabeth Grandy's wedding from February.
They were married at St. Dominic's Church in Panama City, Florida.
The reception was held at Breaker's in Panama City Beach and was the funniest and most enjoyable reception I have been to thus far!
From the best man providing the new bride and groom a glimpse into their future with a "Back to the Future" slide show, to the practical jokes played on Mike and the slight undressing/dance Elizabeth was confronted with by one of Mike's closest friends. I have never laughed so much at a reception!!
I hope this happy couple enjoys their future... and with friends and family like they have, I'm sure they will.
Congratulations again Mike and Elizabeth!!

1 comment:

  1. Sonja, you do beautiful work, I'd be honored to have you second soon!

    ReplyDelete